Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tongwatzi

Ahahaha. it's a nice day after all. i thought this week is just another weeks in which lives are in their darkest phases but then i was wrong. they proved me! I won the third place in tula making. Hehe. And just yesterday is our recollection. I thought tears would be fallen. But instead smiles arose. and last morning specifically in the 9, I heard a good news. i was the top 3 of our class. and i saw my fellow bamboo staffers ( Ate Lorna, Kuya Gregory, and Ate Xylene) It felt an ice melt in the sun (non sense). And all I want is you. hahah! It's like a part in my poem that won the first place. heheh. Okei, stop making buhat buhat your bangko okei. Hahah. This line is gonna be part of the collection of quotes I'll publish sooner or later, I promise. I knew we had it. Ahahaha.

No comments: