Saturday, August 25, 2007

pahapyaw - my adventure last may 25-28

at first, i was fascinated by the somewhat "preserved" beauty of the place. it was full of trees, native houses (but not all), and fresh air. but what made me very fascinated was beneath its "preserved beauty", still the town was not behind those near the city (i'm referring to Manila). somehow, it also had the common places we see here. but i have a question in my mind, what is the GOOD effect of technology and modernization to mankind? yes, it gave us these breakthroughs that made and makes our lives easier but if we were not exposed to those life would be simple and yet healthy. many diseases are believed to be caused by modernization. (i will stop here because i might say all the things i must in my article. and hopefully my ending to my book which contains all my feelings, emotions, and experiences.) but in my search for the answer in my question and the beauty of the place, all i found was my self...(to be continued... this is just a "teaser" and a "trailer" for that article..."

(according to my english teacher, even if the article or text has lot of errors whether in grammar, spelling or diction, the sense of the text is more important)

No comments: