Saturday, August 25, 2007

swerte lang

It was a joke!I don't make serious of that matter.I really find it as a thing that will never happen.It was fate!It's destiny!(Ang lalim!)The only thing is I will represent my school, MEYCAUAYAN COLLEGE, ahehehe, in BULPRISA. This is not planned. All I knew I was just kiddin' and making fun of everything. I never intended to join a SCIENCE QUIZ BEE. I may be a good student (I suppose....) but I do not have the guts to win a such! I can't remember when we faced for that choosing of the representative but I remember that the difference is only a point! (While I'm typing this I am listening to the video of Alyssa Alano and Sugar. They make me laugh!) Back to the intentional topic, I am so lucky to be a representative, why? Because of the exemption! Yes, you read it right! EXEMPTION! We, the repz of SSC(If I'm not mistaken, okay! It would be better if all are given the equal opportunity, right?) are exempted in the preliminary exams, which will happen this thursday and friday. It is a BIG opportunity for us. But for sure, many are jealous and some what annoyed. (I don't mention any name/s okay!)I just want to maximize my time to present to you classmates representing MC.Paul Gerard Caab, for G.I. This guy really endured pain. (Maybe, literal hahah!)Gabrielle Ira Tan, for Math. She is a genius! Hahahah.Carmela Cordero, for Talumpating di handa. The voice is amazing, astonishing! (dumadagundong!)Angelmhina Lencio, for singing(vocal solo ata....), oration, tula. A very talented lady! Heheh...Earl Vincent Demition and Ryan Joseph Jose, both for Chess. Amazing duo...Querobeen Simon, singing also......And so many more....I'll be back for more happenings.And just wait for my works......

No comments: