Tuesday, September 25, 2007

the same old dilemma

it is the same.. and i never get over it.. i just get used with it.. it's never gone.. it's never. it is what i can't get over..

a deep breath

come with me
in my private destiny
no black
no uncertainty
come with me
yes come with me
know what's real
know what's not
know what you have to say
or just shut up
a word to say
may break it the hard way
to have or not
to flow or to clot

leave not me
don't get by me
i'm not your way
to pass and to step on
i'm not your light
to put some glow on your eyes
i'm not your dream
i'm not what you want

please stop
and hear what my words go to
to lead you
to tell you
and come again with me
in to my private destiny
to relaugh
to re"bond"
and to try our luck

now, let go
fill the spaces of reality
and never come back
to my private destiny
it's not the glow
or the light
either your dream
or what you want
it's about you and me
and about the reality

stop.
and go.
just don't look back
and mess up.
a deep breath
a deep breath
relax and it is the end

No comments: