Thursday, September 20, 2007

itnes

haha.. background=OOR haha..

anyway, kakapanuod ko na naman ng music and lyrics.. wala lang.. parang it always bring something new to me.. puts magic in every scene.. brings away all my sadness.. makes me feel alright.. hay.. it is the movie i will never regret to watch.. it's worth my time..

so confused, my heart ...

i never want this to happen.. (drama.. haha) wala lang.. parang halu halong emosyon.. goodbyes.. loss.. regrets.. mga ganun.. pero, di naman kasi saya lang.. ang totoo sa buhay, it's more on the hard rocks than the soft ice.. hay.. =)

di ko alam kung san tutungo tong post na to.. kung sa direksyong nais ko.. o tungo sa madilim at madawag na mundong mabulaklak.. matalinhaga,,

"things run out... things break down.. things go round.. things never go back..

so hard.. so loud.. wish i never written this song.. so harsh..

opposing lines.. never brought my signs.. goodbye love.. farewell..

see you again when my wounds never go filthy.. see you once again..

never to push.. never to pull.. nor exert force to let you..

reach out.. reach me out.. i'll throw my hands in the window..

hope, you're waiting for that too.. scootch anybody.. to grab it..

to have.. to hold.. to never let go.. to keep.. to be safe..

hidden lies.. heard these cries.. white screen.. to keep my awake..

keep moving.. towards the darkness of light.. away from your 'mis-es'

over the hollows, looking to the past scansion of the shadows..

the thread has fallen.. the end has come.. links are gone..

with the wind.. with the soul.. with my heart.. they're gone..

never to come.. never will come.. and never to remember.. insipidness..

all throughout.. penetrates though history.. my world..

whispers no plethora within.. empty.. still.. stiff.. it's broken..

it calls.. the night comes.. the day is gone.. never to part..

oh.. darkness.. tells me one thing.. to stop.. and be back again.."

hay, sana naintindihan niyo yan.. vague masyado.. lalim na walang kwenta.. hehe

No comments: