Sunday, September 2, 2007

mirror of me

this is not my ordinary day.. not an ordinary day for a "writer"... never been wanted..

i appreciate comments for my works.. i really do.. i am fond seeing my works on a concrete paper.. not on scratch and everybody's minds..

i felt an immense pain in my chest.. why? i don't really know.. and i don't want you to know.. i want you to find out..

i never tried copying from others.. maybe the ideas i obtain.. but not how the words are presented.. and how they are exactly written.. i don't like this.. i'm feeling insipid in my own way.. never be the person who likes to write and to create a piece.. not just masterpiece but lifepiece.. i redefine writing as an emotional outlet.. more than anything else.. it's what i can do..

hmmmmmmm.. let me think for a moment.. mirror is just a mirror.. can reflect who you are.. what you are.. but mirror can't hurt you.. they won't retaliate.. but there's one thing mirror can do.. hurt you of showing the truth.. awwwww..

shards of mirror.. broken.. sharp edges..

MSIRAIGALP.. i hate this word.. i hate the sense.. i hate it all.. it has violated the nature of me.. i am a writer.. more than a writer.. i never want it to do.. because i don't want that to happen to me..

please do understand.. i am trying to be good.. not just good.. but i will..

in the earlier posts, i compare mirror to trust.. but now, it is a very different scenario..

i really want to do a panacea.. to help all.. mentally, physically, socially, and emotionally challenged..

now i understand why i have gone OUT Its way..
*note: it is not what you think

No comments: