Friday, February 25, 2011

Missing You

Definitely, I miss blogging. I mean it's not just the multiply thing.

I guess I have to regroup my social networks.

I have to include this blog again. Okay.

Facebook - anything I want people to know and sometimes to like. Sometimes, if I want to spread a news or what. Also, Facebook might help when I stalk someone. Moreover, it is for like a little posts and for the comment things.

Twitter - for anything more personal that I do not want everybody to see and everybody to know. It is like a mini-diary however it has become a big chat box for my friends.

Multiply - for my short stories. Articles. Essay. Etc. Songs maybe :)

Plurk - the super juiciest chikas on earth about me but, I froze it already.

Tumblr - for picture stuffs. :)

Blogspot - for ideas I want the world to know

No comments: