Friday, February 25, 2011

It's my responsibility

I guess this becomes an adage since its official entrance to the airwaves through the movie Spiderman. "With great power comes great responsibility."

The word responsibility haunts me even before I fully understand its meaning.

For any group works I have been through, I always make it a point that I have done a part if not all of it. Some people even complained that I must not do all the tasks. But, I just can't. I just can't let anyone ruin my grade. Moreover, I just can't see anyone fail within my expectations.

However, my doings are taking its toll to me. For this group works, I think I have grabbed the works I have not just been doing by myself. But, I have to admit I have been lazy at times.

I just realize that for two works involving a group and individual ones, I make sure that I finished first for the group than myself. I believe that by doing my own may affect anybody. And, I don't want anybody to fall because of me.

Whether my responsibility or not, I guess I have to change my ways. Not a complete turn around. But, I have to balance this.

Responsibility.

Such a huge word.

No comments: