Saturday, December 15, 2007

more than you could think

today is 15. supposedly, 16 is the date of the release of our grade.

shoot! i got a 2.25 in my eng. hate it. i never had as low as that for a course that i once loved. i really hate it!!!

i am not doomed to fail. i really know.

my ex prof told me that "it was their lost" when i didn't be part of TNB. she really believes in me. on what i can. but, now i am getting a 2.25. i can't say any good words for that.

i don't think it is my problem. it's not.

my blood is going into my head.

i can't believe.

worse, i can be a scholar and the dean lister. i super SUPER S-U-P-E-R hate it!

hate!

i can't be calm.

2 comments:

Joliber P. Mapiles said...

Hello fellow mapuan,

Talagang ganyan sa mapua, lalo na kapag minalas ka sa prof.. But it doesn't mean you're anot good at it..

With regards sa TNB, ok lang un.. I was once a member of the Builder, pero ganun pa man, i believe na mas marami pang mapuan ang mas magaling magsulat sa amin..

Keep up your great works and improve on your weaknesses..

If you want we exchange links..

Engr. Joliber Mapiles (ECE - 2005)
www.mapiles.com

jeypz05 said...

Whew! 2011 na at ngayon ko lang po nabasa ang comment mo. haha!

Salamat po. XD